Monday, January 2, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

2011 was a wonderful year. Our family grew, thank god, and we were blessed. This is also the year I started quilting again after a very long hiatus, and also started blogging. I didn't realize how much joy you can get from quilting. I found the whole creative process a real pleasure. Blogging is also a great experience, finding the wonderful online quilting community in the blogosphere was amazing, and your feedback and comments means the world for me.

As much as I enjoy quilting, I didn't find yet how to incorporate this activity into my routine, so I didn't achieve much. These are most of my finishes for 2011


noga quilts -works for 2011

Hope 2012 will be just us good, and will bring us health, joy and happiness!

I'm linking to Lily's Quilts' Fresh Sewing day



Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year!
Noga

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noga - I've just popped in to say hello - looks like you've been busy this year, love love love the Mondrian quilt - clever you! Would love to learn how you got all your photos to line up like that - they look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete