I am so honored and excited! I started quilting only a few months ago, and blogging three weeks ago. Thank you Beth for noticing my work and for awarding me this award! You should all visit smazoochie blog. Beth is a great quilter and a very talented writer, her posts are full of humour, ideas and inspiration.
The Liebster is awarded for posts with less than 300 followers, and the winners have some obligations:
- Tell your readers who nominated you.
- izzy inspired - I'm following this blog for quite a while, I was drawn to izzy inspired's quilts by the innovative work and amazing use of color
- Handmade by Beth Gracie - another young quilter who is a real artist. Bet Gracie's quilts burst with color and are a great inspiration. Beth Gracie also has some great tutorials.
- Fairy Face Designs - Sarah of Fairy Face Designs specializes
- Swim, Bike, Quilt - Kate is a great quilter and also a very inspiring athlete, reading her blog make you want to get up and run!
- Teaginny - Apart from beautiful quilts, this blog also features lovely small things - handbags, scarves, pouches and cards, plus great tutorials.
I'm posting again the quilt which got me this award: Homage to Mondrian