Thursday, March 3, 2011

I was awarded!

An amazing thing happened yesterday, Beth of awarded me the Leibster Award

photo
I am so honored and excited! I started quilting only a few months ago, and blogging three weeks ago. Thank you Beth for noticing my work and for awarding me this award! You should all visit blog. Beth is a great quilter and a very talented writer, her posts are full of humour, ideas and inspiration.

The Liebster is awarded for posts with less than 300 followers, and the winners have some obligations:

  • Tell your readers who nominated you.
  • Add a link to their blog.
  • Pay it forward!!! Award 3-5 bloggers who you think deserve this award.
  • Inform then and post directions to your blog
  • Pick blogs with under 300 followers
I'm so happy to be able give this award to other talented quilters:

  1. izzy inspired - I'm following this blog for quite a while, I was drawn to izzy inspired's quilts by the innovative work and amazing use of color
  2. Handmade by Beth Gracie - another young quilter who is a real artist. Bet Gracie's quilts burst with color and are a great inspiration. Beth Gracie also has some great tutorials.
  3. Fairy Face Designs - Sarah of Fairy Face Designs specializes in baby creations. Her baby quilts are simply stunning.
  4. Swim, Bike, Quilt - Kate is a great quilter and also a very inspiring athlete, reading her blog make you want to get up and run!
  5. Teaginny - Apart from beautiful quilts, this blog also features lovely small things - handbags, scarves, pouches and cards, plus great tutorials.
Please visit these wonderful blogs, great work and inspiration.

I'm posting again the quilt which got me this award: Homage to Mondrian






3 comments:

  1. Yay Noga!
    Thank you for your very kind words. I look forward to seeing more of your quilts and reading more of your blog!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I've tagged you in my post about accepting it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noga, thank you! I have been so busy lately that I completely missed your comment. I'll have to think about smaller blogs that I love and do a post of my own. Best- Kate

    ReplyDelete